Terms & Conditions /
100% Returns Policy:
1. To be eligible for a refund, items must not have been purchased on sale, and you must initiate a refund within 14 days of receiving your order by emailing our support via the support tab on our website requesting a return authorisation. Once your return is authorised, we will send you an email with our return information and correct return address. Returns shipped to addresses other than the address we provide you with, will not be eligible for a refund.
2. We do not reimburse for return shipping; this cost is the responsibility of the customer.
3. Eligible returns will be refunded, minus the outbound shipping cost OR if the shipping was free a 20% outbound shipping fee will be deducted which covers the cost of having shipped the product to you as that cost is not reimbursed to us.
4. Only returns that arrive in ‘pristine’ and saleable condition are eligible for a refund, so we recommend you return your item with tracking and in its original packaging. If the returned item is received back damaged, an industry standard 20% damage fee will be deducted from the purchase price to cover the cost of the stock that can no longer be sold.
5. Please include your original packing slip or a note with your order number and name so that the return and refund can be processed quickly. Most holdups in the returns process are due to customers sending items back with no identification, making it difficult to know who the return is from.
6. Once we send you the return address, you have 14 days to get the item(s) to our facility; if it arrives after 14 days, a refund will not be issued. In turn, we guarantee a refund issued within 14 days of the returned item(s) being delivered to our facility, or proof of it arriving via tracking.
7. To initiate a return, email us via the support tab on our website, and we will send you our return address and our return procedure.
Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges. If you change your mind about your purchase, your option is to return it as per our return policy or give it away as a gift to someone who might benefit from using it.
Most customers want their Wellness Guide as soon as possible, so we work hard to dispatch orders as quickly as we can. If you choose to cancel an order, prior to or after dispatch, here’s how we deal with it:
1. Orders can be cancelled up to the shipping cut-off time of 11am AEST each day, including Saturday and Sunday, without incurring any additional costs. Simply email us via our support tab on our website before the cut off time to let us know.
2. If you contact us after the shipping cut off time, and we confirm that your order has already been allocated tracking or has shipped (which is most times many hours before you receiving the shipping confirmation), your option will be to return it to us as per our return policy. See our return policy above for details.
Damaged/Faulty or Incorrectly Shipped Orders:
If you receive damaged, faulty or the incorrect items, which happens occasionally, we apologise and will take responsibility for fixing errors as fast as we can. We know it’s disappointing and unfortunately, unscrupulous people sometimes try to take advantage of situations and, therefore, we do request a few small things from you to process your request and verify the issue. We find honest people usually have no problem assisting us and we thank you in advance for your cooperation. In the rare event that you do receive a damaged or faulty product or if we do ship you incorrect items, here is our policy and how we deal with these situations:
1. It is your responsibility to advise us of any issue with your order within 3 days of delivery, via the support tab on our website. Damages reported after this time will be considered customer damage and ineligible for a replacement or refund.
2. Before we can expedite a replacement or the correct items to you, we will require you to (a) send photos of the items you received including an image of the packaging with shipping label and the packing slip and (b) ship back the damaged/faulty/incorrect items to our facility at our expense.
3. If The Wellness Guide has a manufacturing fault (which does not include typos or editorial issues), we will send a replacement once the item has been returned to our facility at our expense.
4. We do not refund for damaged or faulty items; we replace them. You can request a refund on damaged or faulty items, however, it will be treated as a customer return and will be eligible for a refund minus the outbound shipping fee once the item has been returned to our facility.
We work with courier companies that deliver our products on our behalf. Successful deliveries rely on having the correct address at the time of ordering. Sometimes, as with the postal service, we run into issues with tracking, incorrect addresses and other logistical issues. Here’s how we handle orders that do not arrive to you for any of the above reasons:
1. Undelivered orders returned to our facility—due to incorrect address entered at the time of ordering and/or non-collection after repeated attempts for delivery and nonresponsive to our emails—will be refunded minus the outbound shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee.
2. We recommend (a) carefully checking your order confirmation and immediately advising us via the support tab on our website for address changes or updates before the shipping cut off time of 11am AEST daily to avoid additional shipping fees that will be incurred if the wrong address is entered at the time of ordering and (b) responding promptly to calling cards left by our couriers to avoid reshipping charges.
3. Invalid tracking numbers do occur from time to time. In the event that your order stops tracking or shows an invalid tracking number (not including the first day or two of shipment, as it takes time for the number to be scanned and start tracking after it is allocated), we will not immediately reship your order as often orders are delayed for reasons outside our control due to carrier services. However, we will work with you to ensure you get a delivered order.
4. By selecting the shipping method with “Authority to Leave or No Signature Required”, you accept full responsibility for orders that may go missing. We will ensure we get a "delivered" tracking status, however, by selecting this option you give the courier authority to leave it at your address or with a neighbour.